Recent Videos

Friday 27 April 2012

Jas Prince Speaks On Drake In Text Interview

Jas Prince recently did an interview with Allindstrom.com. In the interview Jas was questioned about many topcis including: Business side of music, first job in the music industry, and of course Drake.


Where did you first hear of Drake? Who brought him across your plate?
“MYSPACE! I always browse through the internet lookin for somethin new. I found him myself. I sent him a message lettin him know who I was and that I wanted to work with him, get his music to some people I know.”


How did you pitch him to Wayne?
“At first I was tellin him about him like, “Yo, you really need to check this dude Drake out,” and Wayne wasn’t tryin to hear it. Then one day while leavin the Galleria, I just threw his CD in and let it play. He was like, “Wait..who is this?,” and I was like “Drake…the guy I been tellin you about.” Wayne told me to book him on the next flight to Houston.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Free Web Hosting