Recent Videos

Thursday 26 April 2012

Lil Wayne Says “I Can’t Feel My Face” Album Turned To “I Am Not A Human Being II”

Lil Wayne speaks on Juelz Santana and their I Can’t Feel My Face collaboration album.

MTV just let loose some bonus clips from Lil Wayne‘s interview with DJ Amanda Seales for their Hip Hop POV show. They talk about Weezy‘s new TRUKFIT clothing line, if he will ever go back to his Tha Carter II flow, the reason why I Can’t Feel My Face has still not been released, skating, the new 5Boro tattoo on his face, building skate parks aka TRUK stops in Miami, Atlanta and New Orleans, and more.

Lil Wayne speaks on his TRUKFIT clothing line.

Lil Wayne speaks on why I Am Not A Human Being II will not have the same “feel” as Tha Carter II.

Footage of Lil Wayne skating and speaks about his personal trainer, as well as his 5Boro face tattoo. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Free Web Hosting