Recent Videos

Monday 7 May 2012

Juelz Santana says I Can't Feel My Face album is still in the works


A week after Lil Wayne basically called Juelz Santana lazy and announced that their I Can’t Feel My Face collaboration album has now turned in to his solo I Am Not A Human Being II album, Juelz told BET that he has recently spoke to Weezy and confirmed that their collabo album is still in the works. He also explained the reason why he couldn’t send back new music to Tune for the album at the time, which was because his studio had got raided and one of his friends had died in the studio.
After the jump, you can watch a video of Justin Bieber speaking about Wayne‘s skateboarding skills and confirming that Tunechi will NOT be on his forthcoming Believe album.



Get More: Music News

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Free Web Hosting