Recent Videos

Saturday 21 April 2012

Drake Talks Sex-tapes, Rejections, and Self Awareness With NME Magazine


Drake sat down with NME to have a geniuwinely honest interview with Sam Wolfson. Drake touches on many subjects which include: Drunk texting, rejection, sextapes, and more. This is a really great interview for all Drizzy fans.

When was the last time you got knocked back?: “I fell for somebody I liked so much. So, so much. Not a celebrity, just a normal girl. She was like, ‘I won’t be in a relationship with you, you’re a rapper and I think more of myself than to go through the bullshit; I can’t read the rumors every day whether they’re true or not.’ That killed me. Damn, it was a lose/lose, a fight I can’t even fight because she’s already bowing out.”

Is the drunk dialing still going on, then?: “I’m more of a drunk texter than drunk dialer. I write Peach Ciroc poems. When that Peach Ciroc comes into my head and starts hitting the blood stream, the words start flowing to exes. Some nights I’ll be in the club and start thinking back, it gets emotional.”

So is ‘Take Care’ like a first strike? Are you being defensive with the media before they turn on you?: ”But I don’t live recklessly. I don’t have skeletons in my closet.”

Thats what they all say: Its not necessarily me covering it up, or trying to be defensive, I just don’t do the dumb shit in the first place to get in trouble. If I’m drunk Imma go out the back door. I ain’t gonna walk out the front so you see me stumbling and dropping my keys. I’m not that guy. I’m not dumb. I want to be in this position as long as I possibly can. I mean, I will be honest, any sex tape I’ve ever made….I own it”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Free Web Hosting